In Memory of Life: What's With the Weather?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's With the Weather?

Okay, so the weather is very unpleasant, but in some ways, it's also quite nice. What I think though, is that people can get affected easily by the heat. I've been out of happy lately, and believe me, it's not the most pleasant experience.

I've either been hallucinating, or just plain crazy, but people have been odd these past days. It's like no one wants me to trust them. What's more, it's like no one wants me near them.

Is this just me?

I have no opinion on that matter. Heck, I don't really care that much at all. What matters to me right now, is just that I survive this summer.

So today I was out biking today. I saw a few interesting things. First, was bird feathers all over the ground. I picked them up, and released them into the pond. What was cool was how they stuck together, with nothing holding them together. I wish people were like that. I know it'll never be though.

Secondly, I saw school kids playing, at the local school. What made that so interesting was the fact that they manage to stay so close, because of their innocence. Maybe I'm just rambling. Maybe none of this actually matters at all. Who knows?

Anyway, my prayer today is that people will find sanity in this insane weather.

Amen.

29-05-07_1515

The image of a tree that looks like an anteater from Dr. Suess

No comments:

Bible Verse of the Day