In Memory of Life: I Realize That It's Been A While

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Realize That It's Been A While

I haven't had much chance to update lately. I guess I haven't really given myself a chance to. I suppose with all that's happening, I haven't wanted to.

Lately, I think I've been trying to get away from certain people, avoid doing certain things. I've had a heart of humility and servitude, and I guess I just didn't want those people to spoil it. Heck, I'm only human, and sometimes, I don't even understand what I'm doing. But there are always going to be people I have to hide from. I'm not one of those perky, always happy type people, who isn't afraid of telling everyone how they feel. Actually, I am afraid of telling people how I feel. Sometimes how I feel shouldn't be how I feel, and so I hide. Sometimes, how I feel will burden other people, so I refuse to talk.

Although it's been a long time since last updating, that's pretty much all that's been going on: fear, worry, anger, emotion, drama, but most of all, prayer.

Anyways, I'll try to do the updating thing more often, but also, I'll pray more.

Lord, I pray for Christina, that she is safe, where ever she is, and that she is under your constant watch.

Amen.

No comments:

Bible Verse of the Day