In Memory of Life: When God Chooses to Answer Our Prayers...

Thursday, August 30, 2007

When God Chooses to Answer Our Prayers...

God and Prayers

Picture taken from: http://tammy-a.blogspot.com/

God chooses to answer our prayers on His time. I've always learned that everything would happen in God's time, according to God's will. For me, it was through wanting to go to conference. I don't know when I actually will get to, but I'm sure if God's will is for me to go, then at the right moment, He will guide me. A lot of it has been because of my impatience, that I've learned. When you think about the phrase; "Patience is a virtue," it's clear what it means - waiting for God's will to provide what it needs to, in God's time.

Heavenly Father, I pray we learn to be patient, to accept that everything is according to your will, and will happen in your time. For this, I pray in the name of Jesus Christ the Lord. Amen.

6 comments:

TCA Student Council said...

Hi Kevin,

just dropping by your blog.

Your blog is encouraging too. May our lives continue to grow & be molded by God.

^_^

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Bible Verse of the Day