In Memory of Life: But how?

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

But how?

How do we learn to forgive others?And how do we learn to pray? How do we learn to love? How do we learn to live?

To all of these answers and more, the only answer one can give is to experience it. We learn to forgive by being forgiven, to pray by watching others and listening, to love by feeling loved, to live just by living.

But how do we ever learn, if we never learn for ourselves? How can we forgive others if we can't even forgive ourselves? How do we love others, if we can't genuinely say we've done so for ourselves?

It's just been test after test lately, and I wish I could learn to forgive myself. I don't know why, but I've been bothered by every single mistake I've made lately. So I just want to figure it out.

Anyways, my one prayer is that for anyone who's seeking serenity, that they find it. And that God will grant me serenity and that I will find a way to forgive myself.

Amen.

No comments:

Bible Verse of the Day