In Memory of Life: Learning to Live for God

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Learning to Live for God

So today was a Household Assembly. It's certainly in my book of memories. While there weren't a lot of us, it was still a worthwhile time. In my head the whole time was what had happened the past few weeks, since precon.

"Dare more than ever to proclaim the word fearlessly" - The bible verse from Precon (Phil 1:14)

"Jesus I believe in you, and I would go, to the ends of the earth, to the ends of the earth for you" - The Challenge Phrase from "To The Ends of the Earth" sung at Cluster 3 Leaders Training

"I Choose to be a guide to those who need God most" - My mission statement developed at the Core Group

"He died for us, shouldn't we live for Him?" - Today's Household Assembly taught of the effort it requires to DARE TO BE DANIEL

So I thought about all these things lately, and I realize what it is God is telling me to do. I need to put more effort into my service. And my prayer is that I can grow in service, and that I can put in more effort.

I pray that everyone searching for service will find it, and give all for the sake of their God.

Amen.

No comments:

Bible Verse of the Day