In Memory of Life: Overdoing it a Bit?

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Overdoing it a Bit?

So today was a Leaders Assembly for Cluster 3. Thinking about it now, I question if God's intentions are really just overdoing it a smudge, or maybe it shows the absolute might of God. What I'm saying is, I had told someone something along the lines of

"I'll pray, and I hope that you pray too, that the leaders who are lacking faith and missing that passion, that they find that passion, that they renew their resolve, and that the re-ignite that flame of service in their hearts."

Somehow, I think God was just waiting for me to say that prayer. After feeling so dry in my service, saying that, today had given me new resolve. And I really can't believe that's all it took, that after being so selfish in my service, in my prayer, in my worship, that that's all it took. My prayer is in thanksgiving to God for helping me rediscover the passion and resolve of a servant. I found myself with a humble heart once again.

Amen.

No comments:

Bible Verse of the Day